These Terms and Conditions govern the use of skUnity.com. "us", "we" and "our" refer to skUnity. "you" and "the user" refer to person using site.
Terms and Conditions
1) We reserves all rights unless otherwise stated.
2) When contributing content to skUnity, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with skUnity (IP license). Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, skUnity has the right (though not the obligation) to, in our sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any of our policies or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in our sole discretion. We will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
3) Scrapers, automated data collection tools or stealing user contributed data is not permitted unless authorised by us. We reserve the right to deny access to any of our sites or services, with or without reason. Being caught using any automated tools to collect data from us may result in denial of access
4) Sites and services operated by us include any content under the skUnity.com and are operated officially by skUnity, such as skUnity Discord. Not all services are listed here, but are part of skUnity
5) All content submitted must be family friendly, not contain any malious code or attempts to bypass input sanatisation.